Discuss Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Am I diffrent? been in Topps twice because I thought the fist time was a mistake.
Ha! You're not alone. Been in a few times, I have the odd customer that just loves them. I think they presume the premium price = premium product. 99% of the time I get my own way over adhesives, though not this time :-(

P

Perry

If i dont supply the adhesive i wont give any guarantee. what I ment to say I thought they had made a mistake the first time.

D

Dean miles

In the end I googled 'when can I tile onto a new screed?' on my phone in front of them............slow realisation I might actually know a little bit about the trade!
1mm drying per day up to 75mm then double for standard screed

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks