Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Back in the trade. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All,
Well this Covid 19 has certainly had an impact. Having spent the majority of my career in Aviation as a licensed aircraft engineer. I am now in survival mode due to being made redundant. So I decided to return to the building trade. I am City and Guild qualified in Brickwork and have ran a previous business tile and decorating. This time I will be taking my son Jack with me on this new venture.
Gray's Ceramics and Decor is a new business based in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
I look forward to participating in this forum and sharing advice with you all. Thanks for the add.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi All,
Well this Covid 19 has certainly had an impact. Having spent the majority of my career in Aviation as a licensed aircraft engineer. I am now in survival mode due to being made redundant. So I decided to return to the building trade. I am City and Guild qualified in Brickwork and have ran a previous business tile and decorating. This time I will be taking my son Jack with me on this new venture.
Gray's Ceramics and Decor is a new business based in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
I look forward to participating in this forum and sharing advice with you all. Thanks for the add.
Welcome đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

OP
Joe8189
Reaction score
Welcome, how has life in the Islands been during all this Covid kerfuffle?
Hey Lou
It’s almost back to normal here, no new cases for months so we are not having to wear masks etc.
It’s gone mad in the trade and thankfully I have a good bit of work to get us up and running.
First job done, a bit slow but I’ll get up to speed in no time.
Attached photo of the first job. 👍🏻
ECFD0306-3C4E-4335-925E-4D19BF4F7D1F.jpeg

Reply to Back in the trade. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock