Discuss B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles? anyone had experience of poor quality sizing etc? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

karren Smith

I have a serious issue with B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles in white and also grey. The tiles are of 'irregular' sizes etc and this has caused huge problems with the tiler. Has this happened to anyone else, any info or advice is really appreciated. B&Q not interested lol!!

B

Blunt Tool

If there are any irregularities in the size of tiles it is usually minimal tell your tiler to start with 3mm spacers pegs and to split the difference with a 2mm peg as and when required, keep tiles level and plumb and once grouted should look the bizz!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Imo any tiler worth his salt should be able to overcome these issues.....
Unless were talking about vast amount of difference..

Reaction score
Definitely very common with b&q tiles, be carful with batch numbers as well, I've been to a few jobs with b&q and they had given her completely different batches so tiles was slightly different colours.

Reply to B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles? anyone had experience of poor quality sizing etc? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks