Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Azuvi Ceramic Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All,

I am a new member to this forum and hopefully someone out there can help me with my request!

I need to purchase some Azuvi Dibelgio Mare (600 x 300) ceramic floor tiles to replace existing. Having viewed several websites I understand the Azuvi as a company in Spain went into liquidation 2 or 3 years ago and trying to find someone who may still have some of these tiles has proved unsuccessful so far.

If anyone knows of some one who may have a stock of these tiles (only need 3 or 4), I would be grateful to know.

many thanks
Rob

OP
D

DHTiling

Hi Rob and welcome..

Yes Azuvi went pop around 2 yr back.. CTD used to be big stockists of Azuvi, so maybe worth a try contacting your local Hub branch..

OP
R

robwtait

Hi Dave - Thanks for the reply. Already checked CTD, and whilst they used to stock this specific tile, they no longer have any left. I did find a one company (Craven & Dunnill) who have 22 of these tiles still in stock, they are 90x45 not 60x30. Unfortunately these tiles are 3mm thicker, so I don't think they would be any use...I will continue to search!!

OP
B

Brenda F

Hi All--Looking for 10-12 floor tiles to replace cracked ones.. Azuvi Berlin Beige, 12 X 12

Reply to Azuvi Ceramic Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock