Discuss Australia and UK Trade Talks in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Whats the different in concrete from here to aus, lve never had a problem been doing it for years probably 25 years, and l use thermal aswell.

O

One Day

Whats the different in concrete from here to aus, lve never had a problem been doing it for years probably 25 years, and l use thermal aswell.

Uk companies are just ultra-paranoid. So many EU certifications to consider.
Hopefully brexit (if it ever happens) will mean our companies can "grow a pair" again and make sensible decisions based purely on UK needs - like they do in Aus and the US.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Uk companies are just ultra-paranoid. So many EU certifications to consider.
Hopefully brexit (if it ever happens) will mean our companies can "grow a pair" again and make sensible decisions based purely on UK needs - like they do in Aus and the US.
Amen to that!

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well said agree at the moment aus and uk are in talks for free trade as there is loads of stuff l want to bring over, one namely banana prawns yumbo mumbo ;-)

S

Stef

Well said agree at the moment aus and uk are in talks for free trade as there is loads of stuff l want to bring over, one namely banana prawns yumbo mumbo ;-)
Banana prawns???
Tell us more..
I agree that Hardie will stick like the proverbial to concrete & if thermals ok then Hardie should be also.
There's a lot of fluctuating advice going about.

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What can l say about banana prawns well you need to get some down your neck then youll know what lm talking about haha. Also mud crabs ooh lm drooling thinking about them. The only problem you cant get them here thats where l come if you guys want to order some let me know as l have contacts in oz;-)

O

One Day

Any quality tile manufacturers in aus? The only one i know is the large format people, can't remember their name now though...

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any prawn is a good prawn in my eyes , love them :)

I did a cave dive in Gozo in April called 'shrimp cave' awesome dive , 38m down to the entrance , go in and up into a funnel chamber and there's a ledge all the way around, shine your torch and hundreds upon hundreds of the buggers came marching out , made me proper hungry :yum:

W

White Room

Any prawn is a good prawn in my eyes , love them :)

I did a cave dive in Gozo in April called 'shrimp cave' awesome dive , 38m down to the entrance , go in and up into a funnel chamber and there's a ledge all the way around, shine your torch and hundreds upon hundreds of the buggers came marching out , made me proper hungry :yum:

Probably looking at you thinking lunch has arrived
Old-Shrimp-with-a-Walking-Stick--25292.jpg

Reply to Australia and UK Trade Talks in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks