Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Are americans there own worst enemies ? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

United States of America
A

Alan M

i dont think the law needs changing,.
these people are nutters and will get guns anyway.
i think they should spend the time and money on weeding out the nutters.
most of these nutters could get the guns in their names anyway.

take ireland here for an example.
most farmers have guns for the farm and a lot of hunters have guns. all the drug dealers and criminals have guns.
i garontee i could get a gun in 30min easily and im not into that at all so i woulnt have th econtacts.

D

DHTiling

Our lads out in Afghanistan would be lost without our fellow Americans..... So not all bad are they.. :)

But i do feel for the families who have lost there children to the latest nutter ...

O

On one

I thought that the NRA might come out and say something sensible after the school massacre,but oh no they want another 1 million or so armed guards on the school gates(and 1million more guns purchased!). Like a deranged killer is going to walk thru the school gates!
Americans, they just don't get it!!!!!!

B

bugs183

I doubt we'd be out in Afghanistan if it wasn't for the Americans.I've been a nimber of times and boy do they like their Magnums and submachine guns.

D

DHTiling

I doubt we'd be out in Afghanistan if it wasn't for the Americans.I've been a nimber of times and boy do they like their Magnums and submachine guns.

Very true but they are awesome back up :).

End of next year hopefully our lads will ALL be home..

Reply to Are americans there own worst enemies ? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock