Discuss aquaflex montolit....................... in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

I tried aquaflex this morning,
only 2/3 cuts, first impression is good
more speed (but it depends a lot on the tile match).
with that blade cover I need training.

20180915_073239.jpg

O

Old Mod

The box Antonio, is it just a water pump?
Does it have high water pressure?
The water guard, it obscures your view?

I

Italy

The box Antonio, is it just a water pump? yes, with a bit of electronics
Does it have high water pressure?I cut at the minimum pressure, you can have a lot of water
The water guard, it obscures your view?
no marc, is mounted above the original blade guard.
but the blade is visible, almost like not having.
I need only practice because the weight is all forward now.

C

Concrete guy

A that price you'd be better buying a dedicated water fed stone saw for 20mm Porcelain.

FLEX CS60 Wet or Rubi or other equivalents. You also then get the benefit of a 180mm blade and increased power plus a guide rail like a plunge saw.

It seems like an expensive solution for a problem that's already been solved by better equipment.

I

Italy

A that price you'd be better buying a dedicated water fed stone saw for 20mm Porcelain.

FLEX CS60 Wet or Rubi or other equivalents. You also then get the benefit of a 180mm blade and increased power plus a guide rail like a plunge saw.

It seems like an expensive solution for a problem that's already been solved by better equipment.

stay calm, I know what I do
by chance, do you know how much I paid aquaflex?
because I see that you know everything.
to cut 20mm of porcelain
you want to compare the cutting speed
of a grinder with a wet saw?
I only tell you that the speed is the same if the grinder is dry.
with a tcs montolit blade (the best ever), not with the ones you sell.
but if you do the water grinder ..... the time decreases a lot.
who wants to understand understands
who does not want to, keep looking in his square meter

I

Italy

turned on this morning at 6.45, off at 15.30.
I did 4 times full of water.
what to say? double cutting speed, for now tired but satisfied.

Reply to aquaflex montolit....................... in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks