Discuss Apprentice Tiler Required Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

m3fitter

Sorry if its in the wrong Area !

sadly, after 6 months my apprentice tiler hasn't worked out for driving reasons........... he doesn't want to learn to drive, even with the offer of free driving lessons & company van, so I am looking for a new apprentice to teach, guide

Position: Tiler Apprenticeship / Self employed

Salary £21,000 PA rising to when trained OTE £35-45k / with Company van after initial 3 month trial period

Hours Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm / 1 x Saturday per month Compulsory / Overtime available

Initially loading out, laying ditra mat, grouting whilst learning the trade. All tools are provided

Personal Requirements:

Must be Presentable / very Fit / motivated / Full UK driving licence with vehicle initially ( Company van after 3 months )

Please PM for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RDTiling

I'm tempted too, but it's a fair commute.

Fantastic opportunity for someone though and I hope you get someone.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If you don't mind me saying, that's an excellent package you have there. I would have been tempted a couple of years ago when I was working double those hours for less than half the pay and none of the perks or training.

I hope you find a deserving trainee. He or she will be over the moon for such a chance. Ideally, a local conscience person with high standards will apply.

Good luck.

W

White Room

How many tea breaks in a day:coffee: and what time does the bacon sarnies turn up:drool5:

Reply to Apprentice Tiler Required Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks