Discuss Anyone tried the Rubi levelling kit ? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LJD

Either these or the "perfect level master system" both are easy for me to source in the next 48 hours . I would imagine that most of the "guns" are the same .My "Tile rite" gun looks exactly the same as most . so hopefully would not need to buy a PLM version?

thanks

L

LJD

Cheers , Will source tomorrow . On many of the youtube vids. most of the tilers are NOT using the gun, just hand > ? is the gun or using a gun necessary ?

thanks

B

Blunt Tool

Cheers , Will source tomorrow . On many of the youtube vids. most of the tilers are NOT using the gun, just hand > ? is the gun or using a gun necessary ?

thanks
I use the pliers as once set you are using same force on each clip

Reaction score
Been using the rubi kit for a few years..good on walls and floors but straps are expensive.. (caps can be re-used) cheaper to buy a big bag and/or factor costs into job

L

LJD

My "PLM" order arrived, Checked i can use my "gun" and it works fine. Clips are very strong and i cannot see them "snapping" when going up tight etc .Well made etc . but due to client order been messed up. I was meant to tile on monday .Shower tray etc will not arrive until Wednesday ........ SO until that in. I Cannot set my "lines"

at least not my mistake !

Reply to Anyone tried the Rubi levelling kit ? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks