Discuss Any of you on self-isolation? - How are you? Can you give us updates with how you feel etc? in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,262 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Any of you on self-isolation? - How are you? Can you give us updates with how you feel etc?

Let us know if you need anything and I can try to help find you your local help.

ray coates

ray coates

-
Reactions
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler, Homeowner, Contractor, Bathroom Fitter, Floor Fitter
great opportunity to get my books up to date get my tax return in and get my refund early this year, also improve my 3 year average so rishi sunak will give me abit more.

judge

judge

TF
Arms
Reactions
362 3
Stopped work on thursday.three days in and everything is spotless at home.not sure what to do tomorrow though 🤔

Boggs

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,588 20
Been off since Tuesday lunchtime, willing to swap two small children for half a madman’s sanity!

I

Italy

this month I only worked 8 9 10 March.
first week of March I was sick.
then the coronavirus

I hope it will end soon

ray coates

ray coates

-
Reactions
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler, Homeowner, Contractor, Bathroom Fitter, Floor Fitter
just had a builder on when am i coming back to finish?

T

tiler27

-
Reactions
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler, Homeowner, Floor Fitter
Last job was finished on the 5th March, all my other work that was booked in has been delayed until this lockdown gets sorted. I don't expect to start back at work until maybe June. Min priority - Stay Safe. Take care out there everyone.

judge

judge

TF
Arms
Reactions
362 3
I've been off since last Friday but come back to an empty new build to lay a kitchen floor for a few days.lucky for me my labourer is my son .even he was happy to get out the house

demi34

demi34

TF
Arms
Reactions
146 2
I am working at the moment, don’t know what is going to happen, had job cancel fp next week

Reply to Any of you on self-isolation? - How are you? Can you give us updates with how you feel etc? in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.