Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Any idea how to clean all this grout remainder? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hiya. DIY idiot here. We've installed some nice new tiles on our floor. We then grouted with Mapei Ultracolor Plus (Silver Grey).

There's a lot of white residue left behind after cleaning with a cement residue remover, and the grout feels a little bit chalky.

I don't know whether we're on the right track and just need to scrub until miserable, or if we've done something wrong? Maybe there's something we can try rather than just a mop and bucket?

Also, if anyone could give me a 'crackin good job for a newbie' here it'd really help with my self-confidence. Unless something went wrong, in which case, a 'don't worry mate, we all make that mistake first time' would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_20220316_081927.jpg
    IMG_20220316_081927.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 21

Reply to Any idea how to clean all this grout remainder? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock