Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Antonio Gets 10,000 Posts Today!!! in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Congratulations @antonio for making 10000 posts on your forum birthday!

You are a valued member of TilersForums.com! Thanks for sticking around with us and giving your help and advice to members - all through Google Translate!

:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I

Italy

Congratulations @antonio for making 10000 posts on your forum birthday!

You are a valued member of TilersForums.com! Thanks for sticking around with us and giving your help and advice to members - all through Google Translate!

:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
thank you lou, very kind.
did you make the cake? :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can go one better.

:D

I

Italy

I can go one better.

now I'll always be here waiting for questions?
do you punish me? ahah
ok, but only questions in Italian

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
now I'll always be here waiting for questions?
do you punish me? ahah
ok, but only questions in Italian
Ideally yeah. Give you a break from translating. See if we can get some Italians on there eh?

You need to write in italian in that area though, else it's going to confuse people.

You don't have to. I thought it would be nice though. If we could find another 2 Antonios, we'd have double the size of forum lol

I

Italy

Ideally yeah. Give you a break from translating. See if we can get some Italians on there eh?

You need to write in italian in that area though, else it's going to confuse people.

You don't have to. I thought it would be nice though. If we could find another 2 Antonios, we'd have double the size of forum lol
almost impossible to find another crazy Italian.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Nice one Antonio! :)

And a unique badge :thumbsup:

Reply to Antonio Gets 10,000 Posts Today!!! in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock