Discuss Angle grinder or huge wet cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

R
Reaction score
On large format are alot of you using angle grinders (anyone use the monolit guide? Plus using a good extractor) Or the wet circular saw or now you having to carry about 1200mm wet cutter?

E

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
I've not personally used a wet cutter for well over a year now mate. Decent blade on the grinder works well for me.

Kevbos

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Do you have a preferred decent blade?
I can inform you as a member of the public that can buy a angle grinder !a spectrum porcelain blade !and a sponge !I don't have to worry about health and safety issues !as a member of the public they don't care about me ! So using a spectrum porcelain blade and using a wet sponge does a great job of cutting porcelain !no burring or chipping most of the time !!

R

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
I can inform you as a member of the public that can buy a angle grinder !a spectrum porcelain blade !and a sponge !I don't have to worry about health and safety issues !as a member of the public they don't care about me ! So using a spectrum porcelain blade and using a wet sponge does a great job of cutting porcelain !no burring or chipping most of the time !!

Thanks, will take a look now!

Reply to Angle grinder or huge wet cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.