Discuss Andy Coldwell - Tiling Excellence | Tilers in Derbyshire | Tilers in Sheffield in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan submitted a new resource:

Andy Coldwell - Tiling Excellence | Tilers in Derbyshire - Providing First class Tiling across Sheffield, Dronfield, Chesterfield and all across Derbyshire

Andy Coldwell - Tiling Excellence | Tilers in Derbyshire

Providing First class Tiling across Sheffield, Dronfield, Chesterfield and all across Derbyshire

One of the most outspoken tilers on TilersForums.com. A reputation for providing awesome advice, and plenty of it.

Has been a Trusted Advisor on the forum, of which there are only a handful out of 6,500+ tilers.

Has also won a Job Of The Month award. Voted on by fellow tilers for providing the highest of standards in tiling for...

Read more about this resource...
@Localtiler I've added your directory listing from the old directory to the new. Then transferred ownership over to you. So you can now click update and change any content and pictures. And of course add your phone number and website etc. I'll be back to optimise it at a later date. I have a fair few listings to get through. :)

You're welcome. :D
The old listing location if you need to pull anything off of it for the new one: Andy Coldwell-Tiling Excellence - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/andy-coldwell-tiling-excellence.80750/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Andy Coldwell - Tiling Excellence | Tilers in Derbyshire | Tilers in Sheffield in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks