Discuss Andy Carroll - Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dfps

Some of you may remember that I advertised a job on a property in France on the Forum.

I received a lot of offers to do the job and eventually chose Andy Carroll from Manchester.

I am very pleased that I did.

Andy was prepared to fly from Manchester and brought with him most necessary tools apart from a washboy and mixing drill and large straight edges which I already had in situ.

His work was excellent, very professional, clean, organised and methodical. He worked long hours to get the 85m2 completed within the 6 days he had allocated.
It was obvious that he takes great pride in his work.
An additional advantage was his ability to speak good french which was useful in dealing with the French builders merchants which resulted in a better discount on adhesives etc.

He was not the cheapest option but cheapest is not always best and I prefered to pay a little more to get best value for money and was glad I did.

The property has been transformed by the work.

Highly recommended.

F

faithhealer

Agree with Alan, more feedback from satisfied customers would be great, thanks dfps

D

dfps

Hello Dave,

Have not posted any pics becasue I dont know how.If you could give me some brief instructions I will try to post some.

Thanks

D

DHTiling

No probs.........you can either do it by attachments..which if you click will take you to an advanced reply box....

if you scroll down you will see an attachment tab...click that and browse your pc for pics...then upload from there....

pic size needs to be no bigger than 600 x 480.....

Or you can just make an album in your profile and upload the pics to that then copy and paste the bbcode straight into a post this then puts the pics up for you....

if you get stuck pm me...

Reply to Andy Carroll - Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks