Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss American Take on British Crime Movies in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

United States of America
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I realize that we may have a hard time understanding each other's humor.
This is a clip from this week's Saturday Night Live. Your mate Russell Brand was the host and is in this skit. I thought it was hilarious.
An American parody of British crime movies and how little we actually understand.
YouTube - SNL a Very British Movie

OP
S

SandyFloor

That's actually quite funny. I think a few of us have problems with the accents in those London gangster movies although they always seem to have token scots or northerners in them to balance them.

Ps I can't stand Russell Brand....feel free to hang on to him as long as you like.

OP
H

Homza

I should have said your 'mate'. Guess he wore out his welcome. But remember when he is in NYC he is closer to you than to me.

OP
R

Rob Z

I don't know who Russell Brand is...but that was funny.

It's been years since I regularly watched SNL.

Reply to American Take on British Crime Movies in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock