• Thread starter brian c
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K

Discuss american election in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

crazysteve123

Just be glad when it's over.....obama to win i think, the other guy has a face like a melted wellie..

B

brian c

he claims to have Scottish heritage aswell......Mccain....his chips are good...lol :lol:

S

sWe

I HOPE Obama wins, but given what happened during the 2000 election, I certainly won't celebrate before the fat lady sings...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well done Obama. Won by a mile.

I wish they'd stop saying "and he'll do so much for the world". I think, like us, American need to sort themselves out, that'll help the world much more.

How many homeless and jobless are in the US and UK. Get them lot sorted and you'll probably find all economies benefit from the extra Taxes, perhaps even lower ours if we have more payers then. :)

S

sWe

Well, I hope he can put the US back into order. It's going to be a tough job, given the mess dubya has made. BAD DUBYA! *shakes fist*

G

grumpygrouter

Well done to Obama. Might be a bit melodramatic but Nov 5th 2008 may well have world changing consequences almost to rival 9/11, if he can pull off the policies he is looking to do.

Good luck to the man, I hope he gets full support.

Only one last word of caution......they need to keep him alive now..........

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah you're right there mate lol. He seemed to feel safe enough to take his daughters on the stage thing today/last night, something I'd have not done even if it was a standard election, let alone one that's attracted so much interest worldwide, and one that's after so many conflicts of interest in and outside the US. Very brave man. Or very aware of the high security.

Reply to american election in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks