Discuss Am I being picky? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Hezzie

-
Reaction score
Am I being picky?

This is a photo of a local tilers work, they have excellent reviews and everyone is saying how wonderful this job looks.

I wouldn't be happy with this tiling job, surely the tiles should be more uniform and the end cut should match the adjacent tile.

Any thoughts from you experienced tilers please?

FB_IMG_1624559708127.jpg

Anthony

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sound job! It’s internal walls, the stair wall isn’t square to the radiator wall. Zoom in on the floor at the cupboard,one side has a tiny cut the near side doesn’t. His squared up off radiator wall, cuts to other walls are what they are!

Hezzie

-
Reaction score
OK thanks chaps, the tiles are different shades and almost different colours, it shows up a little bit more in the original photo.

I would have thought the tiles would have been mixed up a bit so they are more even, not patches of different colours/shades.

Reply to Am I being picky? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks