Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Advice on going self employed in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello everyone

Im looking for some advice. I currently work for my uncles business tile for them for around 14yrs but I really want to make the jump and work for myself. I’ve built up some good contacts and do a lot of private work for a few local builders and plumbers. I’m really keen to give it ago but it will cause so much friction in the family and I would be leaving them in trouble as the company are really busy and I’m there only tiler. Just wanted to see what fellow tilers thought on the situation. Am I letting people down or shall I look after myself and give it ago? I think I will always live in regret if I didn’t give myself a chance on my own. Thank you in advance guys. I’ve seen so much great information and advice on the forum so hope you may be able to give me some words of wisdom.

Reply to Advice on going self employed in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock