Discuss Advice Needed for shower set out please. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rusty10

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Hi

After a bit of advice from the pro's on how to layout new shower tiling project?

We have 500x200 ceramic tiles. My thought was to have a full tile centred plus 2 x 445 cuts (2mm grout lines) either side on the front wall (1395) running vertically (not brick pattern).

Each side wall is 785mm and this is where I really could do with some advice :)

Should we have a full tile with smaller cuts each side? A full tile with one 285mm cut (if so should we have the full left or right)? or go with 2 x 390 cuts?

Hope this makes sense & your help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Shower_Tiling.png

D

Dumbo

How about full tile each cut to corner then grout line centre of rear wall . Cutting to corner. If you add back corner to side corner you have 482 so near as damn it a full tile wrap around.
I hope my maths is right as I did this quickly.

Reply to Advice Needed for shower set out please. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks