Discuss Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
1605E32F-2542-40A5-8821-FBD4467B14E0.jpeg

I would follow the patterned tile down the bath panel, get rid of the slithers and cut full tiles left and right to match above the bath and
L shape the top ones to match. :)

J

Just Rizzle

i might of put the tiles on the panel portrait so getting rid of the slithers and making the pannel a feature

Reaction score
Is this a new install or were you called out to fix someone else’s work? Difficult to salvage what’s been done without ripping the whole panel out and redoing it all. Usually you would either set the tiles back from the edge of the bath or go the other way and build a stepped boxing. The way it’s done looks wrong to me.

Reaction score
Its a new install . I'm not a tiler so I came here for advice on what's best to do. The tiles weren't fixed it's been changed to what the guys advised me to do. Looks better now

Reply to Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks