Discuss Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gary

Due to customer changing from bath panel to wanting tiles around bath need some advice on how to make it look best. I'll attach some photos and any advice on what looks best would be great thanks

Reaction score
Bath room photos attached below IMG_20190828_195755~2.jpg 166459799.png
532990571.png
IMG_20190828_195755~2.jpg
532990571.png

T

Time's Ran Out

@pdc - it’s to follow the bond from the side wall - it’s because customer changed mind after setting out!!

Reaction score
Yeah the plans changed so now it's a case of thinking what's best to match the wall side of the bath. Not sure if if there's a better way to do it?

Reaction score
It's to run in line with the tiles at the either side level to top of the bath. Would you say have the tiles in full across the front of the bath? It would just mean there would be a small cutting in the top corners if you know what I mean?

Reaction score
Yeah this is why Ive been in doubt. I thought about 2 L cuts. Cheers
[automerge]1567023756[/automerge]
Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like with 2 L cuts and full tiles?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused too - 3 full(ish) tiles across the back wall but not 3 full tiles across the front of the bath panel. And then an L cut at either end taken all the way to the side walls too.

Reaction score
Yeah the L cuts Is the other option . Just wasn't sure how it would look and marry up against the sides. It's not fixed so can be changed. Thanks for the advice

Reaction score
Yeah the L cuts Is the other option . Just wasn't sure how it would look and marry up against the sides. It's not fixed so can be changed. Thanks for the advice
Would you post a photo when it's done please? I'm new to this myself so I'd be genuinely interested to see how it looks,

Reply to Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks