Discuss Advice for Newcomers to the Trade in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Afternoon all
Have been contacted s few times lately from newbies with regards work
I as a sole trader am ticking over which is how I like it... where should I be point them to get more experience?
It seems gone are the days you could just tag on to a Tiler or Tile Shop
Thanks in advance
Gary

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell them to get on the forum. They may find if they post on here a local tiler might need a hand with the odd job and can tag along as a labourer but help with the odd thing like grouting etc maybe.

F

Flintstone

I am being approached more and more by people wanting to learn, people of all ages, I always point them in the direction of a local commercial tiling outfit who employs many sub contractors

Reaction score
Tell them to get on the forum. They may find if they post on here a local tiler might need a hand with the odd job and can tag along as a labourer but help with the odd thing like grouting etc maybe.
I'd quite appreciate that chance

Reply to Advice for Newcomers to the Trade in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks