Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Advent Calendar 2019 Winners Thread in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So me and @Lou have spent ages doing this on all forums. We've written down all the names, folded them, stuck them in a (plumbers forums - sorry had no tilers hats left) hat. Then drew one.

We've done a video, hopefully it'll upload. We have some issues on electricians forums and it's not worked. Will check in tomorrow as to why.

@Andy Allen has won Day One of Tilers Forums comp. Well done mate.

Video following (maybe?!?!?! - we will get this uploaded later in the week if it doesn't work)

Thanks to all that entered.

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay I have my tech guy checking why we're limited on video file size tomorrow. We shouldn't be at all, we use amazon for the hosting of videos now. But we have a video of us writing the names down, sticking them in a hat, and picking one from it. So it's all fair and above board.

Our turnout today wasn't brilliant on here. So we're sticking some of our own cash in tomorrow.

£50 amazon voucher. It'll be dished out in Jan, when we post out all the stuff. We're doing that rather than posting them all out randomly each day which will cost us in time and postage and fuel etc. We're hoping to go the post office once, first week in Jan. So any vouchers will be sorted on the same day. Should get some Jan sales then too.

So please please pass this around, £50 amazon voucher in tomorrow's winnings. I'll throw one in every now and again along with sponsors (and other companies winnings) during the comp.

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Day 2 comp:

Winner: @chippy1970

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ha ha brilliant!!!

Genuinely have never won a thing in my life.

Thanks Dan, Lou and Mapei.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Click on Lou’s name, then click on “start conversation”.

Reply to Advent Calendar 2019 Winners Thread in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock