Discuss Adhesive ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to tilers forum, thought it may be a good way to pass some time considering there is no work out there currently, I am looking to change my adhesive supplier upon my return to save on costs etc, I have been seeing a few posts about nicobond adhesive which I have used years and years ago has anyone had any experience with the adhesive I understand there competitive with pricing by looking on there website, any advice will be useful

H

hmtiling

Hi all, I am new to tilers forum, thought it may be a good way to pass some time considering there is no work out there currently, I am looking to change my adhesive supplier upon my return to save on costs etc, I have been seeing a few posts about nicobond adhesive which I have used years and years ago has anyone had any experience with the adhesive I understand there competitive with pricing by looking on there website, any advice will be useful
I've just had a look on the website and that is very very very expensive! Actually, I think you'd struggle to find adhesive more overpriced!
I'd suggest trying anywhere else on the Internet for a better price

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah I have to say I've no idea how you thought by looking online they are competitive as their trade costs aren't available to view online 🤷‍♂️.

Reaction score
Afternoon Gents - The website you would've looked at in our retail website for consumers, not aimed at tiling professionals at all.

We do have a trade ordering website www.nichollsandclarke.com

You would need to apply for an account then all your net prices will appear, we certainly are the most competitive around.

Give me a shout on the mobile: 07971 512 983

Andy
Nicobond National Sales Manager
07971 512 983

Reply to Adhesive ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks