Discuss Adhesive/primer recomendations for tiling on tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sabre198

course they will with the amount of PVA I put on they should last forever! (subtle joke :))
Thanks to all who replied, its nice to know there are still some pro's left in this world
Jon

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I really think that the term "PVA" should be added to the censored word list and anyone found using it should be banned!! lol

S

sabre198

i forgot to ask the phone help if I need to prime with keraflex, is keying up the original tiles and using keraflex enough?
thanks

D

Deleted member 9966

Jon

The information on the Keraflex bag will tell you whether you need to prime before using the adhesive.

Reply to Adhesive/primer recomendations for tiling on tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks