Discuss Adhesive advice - tiles fallen from walls in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Somebody go and look at this job for this woman and knock her up something in writing that she can show the builder. I'm sure she will give you some beer money

Q

Qwerty

@laytile4u ...... I see you disagree with my comment that the fixing method of the tiles was unacceptable. I also notice that you have not contributed to this thread (or any others for that matter) with your thoughts. Care to elaborate on your thoughts on the matter?

Screenshot_20170613-103914.png
Screenshot_20170613-103938.png

O

One Day

I'm ok if someone disagrees with my posts, but it's only fair that they should say why they disagree.
Perhaps Dan could add a comment box which must be completed before disagreeing?

Personally, I hate the gimmick buttons, I think they are divisive and add nothing to moving a debate along.
At least the bad spelling button has gone now though! It was mainly used by poor spellers anyway.

Reply to Adhesive advice - tiles fallen from walls in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks