Discuss A week or two with redback kneepads in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

I got a £6 kneeling mat from Screwfix and it's great! For chucking around a small bathroom floor anyway, saves wearing pads.
For proper floor jobs though I'm still using my Snickers beaded pads in Blaklader trousers.
The Fento look interesting though...!

Invest mate in some fentos, I used to use beaded inserts for everything, I’ve found my self wearing the fento pads for bathrooms now as well as flooring. You won’t look back I assure you

I

Italy

it needs a test?
ahah

15095217026631822451297.jpg

F

Flintstone

Expensive yes but if they last 2 years ? Even one year. Small price for healthy knees. I’ll never be without a pair now. I haven’t tried Alpro

L

LM

£83 a pop.... Are they worth it..?
How do they compare to the alpro..
IMO the Alpro's are too heavy and bulky and get heavier the more addy that ends up sticking and drying quickly to the front of them due to the material they're made from and then you end up further from the floor. They're like stilts for your knees lol and are hard to clean. They also take weeks to mould to the shape of your knees which can be uncomfortable until you break them in. With they're weight you need the strap to be quite tight which annoys me.

D

Dumbo

IMO the Alpro's are too heavy and bulky and get heavier the more addy that ends up sticking and drying quickly to the front of them due to the material they're made from and then you end up further from the floor. They're like stilts for your knees lol and are hard to clean. They also take weeks to mould to the shape of your knees which can be uncomfortable until you break them in. With they're weight you need the strap to be quite tight which annoys me.
I really don't like straps . Get best inserts I can at the moment snickers d30 I like

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Seriously thinking of investing in some fentos pads, are the pro one's the best to go for rather than the standard..?

Reply to A week or two with redback kneepads in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks