Discuss A solution on to how lay wood laminated floor on top underfloor in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

A

Ace

Hi guys I hope you guys can help me out of a sticky situation. It all started when I thought I could save myself some money by ordering more that enough vysal electric underfloor heating cable to do the downstairs passage, upstairs bathroom and upstairs passages.
I installed underfloor heating vysal screed cable downstairs in passage as you come through the front door up behind a tiled wall into the upstairs bathroom. Still having enough underfloor cable to run over the upstairs passage and one of the bedrooms. I have located the sensor downstairs in the passage. Laminated floor is to be laid upstairs in the passage and bedroom but I'm not sure how to overcome the problem of laying laminated flooring on top of the Vysal underfloor screed cable baring in mind that the cable has already been installed downstairs and in the upstairs bathroom and tiled. Changing the cable to mat is not an option.
Please. Can some kind person come up with a solution. The laminated flooring is being laid over on wood floor boards so underlay and screed cable how can I get the two work?

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
A

Ace

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

A

Ace

M

Mark S

Reply to A solution on to how lay wood laminated floor on top underfloor in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.