Discuss 2 part self levelling compound in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
had a quote back from a supplier for electric ufh and they’ve included 30 bags/bottles of ultra level it 2 slc.
Ive used mapei renovation screed recently, what/if are the benefits of 2 bottle/bag?

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Better all round quality then.

Been quoted £16.60 per bag so comparable to renovation screed which seems reasonable

S

Spare Tool

It will be Tom, the Ultra 2 is very competitively priced, used it a few times, it doesn't flow quite as well as a water mixed but good gear, more flexible, doesn't hairline crack like some of the Ultra single parts do and is moisture tolerant..

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have used this many times, i find it really good gear.
I always tend to hold a handful of powder back when mixing as this thins it slightly and helps it flow a bit better which is helpful if using a spiked roller, stops it from “tiding”.

F

Flintstone

I've used it a lot, I find it ok. Doesn't flow very well, and I once had it seperate and take about 3 days to set. But it's well priced and it's easy to mix with not having to mess with water

L

LM

89E34A1D-CD2A-4211-8E1E-58D9503A47EB.jpeg I don’t rate it and be careful of the liquid volumes, they’re often different.

Reply to 2 part self levelling compound in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks