Discuss 145mm x 145mm white tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

murray

Has anyone come across 145mm x 145mm white tiles. have just done a repair job but had to use 150mm x 150mm. was only a small patch up so was fine. Could do with finding this tile as have more work.

Any ideas, thanks

Murray

S

sWe

White tiles in roughly 150x150mm+-5mm dimenions are produced in ridiculous numbers all over the world. Quoted on a small bathroom the other day which will recieve white 147x147mm tiles.

Have a look around. Some tiles are labeled 150x150 but are really a few mm smaller. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

M

murray

Thanks. This is for large industrial kitchen originally tiled about 25 years ago. have not had any joy in north east tile shops. I suppose original contractor had a job lot of cheap tiles. Bloke in CTD thought that this size is what they use in prisons?

K

Kevin c

I have the same problem, I'm doing a lot of social housing contracts and that size is what Connaught construction used before they went out of business, I would love to source some. Please help me

Reply to 145mm x 145mm white tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks