Questions and tiling advice in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here - If any tilers are looking for work please post your qualifications, how long you've been trading for, and the type of work you're looking for here..

Some popular forums: UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice - Tile Adhesives Advice | Which Tile Adhesive to use - Tiling Tools Advice | Best Tile Cutters

Normal Threads
Hi all, Rob here, I've been in the tiling game for 24 years working for large construction companies. I finally...
Replies
Views
hi I’m looking at gaining some experience in tiling in the Leicester area and was wondering if there is anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I...
Replies
Views
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
Hi 2 mature,life long tilers,Essex based,close to Dartford crossing,looking for work,,had all eggs in 1 basket too...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I am currently in the process of trying a career change. I am half way through a 2 week professional...
Replies
Views
Tiler based in preston area but willing to work all around north west area and even further afield providing...
Replies
Views
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
I’m Ignatiu from Ghana seeking or searching tiling job in yo from an individual or a company. I have 5 years...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm writing this post looking for a bit of guidance, basically I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about a career change and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm currently looking into getting on to a tiling course. I've been working in construction and labouring...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, my name is Rob , just wondering if any tilers out there need help at weekends. I am based in North West...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my names Ollie and I’ve just recently completed a 3 week intense tiling course with UK Pro Tiling and I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all just wondering if any tilers in the east Midlands area were looking for a helper. I completed a tiling course...
Replies
Views
Looking for experienced tiler for work in the Swindon area. Please contact lee on 07710330206. Good rates of pay...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to hire someone with experience and confident to work on there own! Hertfordshire/London area 07527748837
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I am looking for advice on setting up as a sole trader tiler. Any advice would be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed a short tiling course at the DIY school in Stockport. I am looking for a tiler in the...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed a short tiling course at the DIY school in Stockport. I am looking for a tiler in the...
Replies
Views
TilePlans’ PVC industrial flooring systems represent a practical and customizable solution for those conscious of...
Replies
Views
Tilers looking for work! (Wall,doors) Ready to travel! Based in and around West Yorkshire! Flexible prices Flexible...
Replies
Views
Looking for work in Norwich and Norfolk area. Experienced, Professional, own transport and tools.
Replies
Views
Hi All. This is probably a bit of a long shot, but I’m wondered if any experienced tilers in the Bristol area are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Working with all types of tiles & designs. Best quality. Covering South West London areas & M25 +-15 miles from...
Replies
Views
Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would like to work for/with...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are Sjm Tiling. SERVICES WE PROVIDE: (commercial/domestic) -Floor & Wall Tiling -Tile Repair -Tile & Grout...
Replies
Views
2x tilers and labourer looking for work. Available from next week, based in Lincolnshire but willing to working...
Replies
Views
Tiling work wanted Bristol and surrounding areas.
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
I am a English 31 year old seeking tiling work. I have tools, qualifications, transport, Cscs, ppe and experience. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a tiling job as I have just done my city and guilds. I have previously worked in tiling...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know this is a long shot but I am putting the feelers out. I am attending a 5 weeks course, in March which is...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi where a duo looking to take extra work on where based in south yorkshire but we dont mind the travel for the...
Replies
Views
Anyone on here near Weymouth Dorset? I'm a mechanic by trade but really want a change and tiling really interests...
Replies
Views
Morning Is there any opportunities out there for tilers mates/labourers in central Scotland ? Based in Falkirk have...
Replies
Views
2 man team looking for work, based in London, will travel. Experienced in ceramics, Stone, mosaics, and in...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have recently finished a Tiling course at UK Pro Tiling and I just wanted to see if there were any tilers out...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi all, I have just finished a 4 week Tiling course and I am trying to start working for myself. Planning to take...
Replies
Views
I completed an NVQ in tiling last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, Been a while! I'm looking to revive my tiling career/working with an experienced tiling contractor...
Replies
Views
Hello all, My name is David I am 32 and planning a career change into tiling and would like to gain some on the job...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hello anyone reading this. I'm 21 I competed a 8 week NVQ Lvl 2 Tiling course on the 9/ 8/19 and really enjoyed...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Post a New Thread / Question

Latest Post