Make life easy, search the forum.
Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling News; Tile News - Tile Industry News from Around the Globe..

Some popular forums: Tile Installation Advice for USA, UK, Australia / NZ - | Tile Installation Training | Tiling Tools

Forum Prefix Filter

NETT anyone?

Has anyone been on the Nett training course would like to find out some feed back on it. Did any of use guys have any tiling knowledge when you...

Black Limestone Paving Nightmare!!!!! Please help!!!!

Hello,

I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it all but tested the jet washer on the finished...

Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online

mapei-tiling-courses.png

Mapei Academy

Mapei Academy offers a series of online (remote) and in-person training activities presented by our...

Last edited:

Tiling Price Base Rate - how much do tilers charge?

Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including those looking for tilers, or even DIY, to see what...

Last edited:

Tiling Standards (BS 5385) | British Wall and Floor Tiling Standards - IN FULL

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING​

Tiling Standards | BS 5385​

As part of the five-year review of British Standards...

Last edited by a moderator:

Getting CSCS card without Tiling NVQ?

Hi
I have been Tiling for over 10 years but i never went to tech to get my NVQ.I have been working in Holland for the last 4 years but work is...

tiling over paint

i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my customers supply the addhesive grout etc.to tell the truth...

The Tiling Training Centre - Doncaster

tiling course, tiling course uk, uk tiling courses, tiling, The Tiling Training Centre

Please leave feedback if you've been on a tiling course...

Last edited:

Goldtrowel Tiling Courses

If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in this thread.

Goldtrowel is the UKs No.1...

Last edited:

Bathroom project - Work in progress

Apologies mods of this needs to go elsewhere.. please feel free to move it or bin it!

Riiiight.. here goes....

We've been in our first house...

The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures

Sealing Polished Porcelain Tiles

Hi.
I have just finished laying a 30mtr floor using 600 x 600 CIMIC polished porcelain tiles.(Hards as nails and a nightmare to cut. :grin:)
The...

Key To Success In Tiling

There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it can only be yourself at fault, dont want to come...

Aus How can I clean dark brown grout stains from a light beige porcelain tiles?

Hi there, I have just had beige porcelain tiles fitted to a bathroom and left a section of around 15cm for some brown mosaics tiles to go.

They...

Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures

Here I am going to attempt to guide you through a the cutting of a 3 way mitre.

picture 1 is of the 3 way mitre.

trim for the top of the...

Aus Disaster! Grout stained porcelain tiles - tiles weren't sealed

Hi,

we laid some ESL ceramics Molise beige tiles in the kitchen and used Granfix Maxigrout in brown colour (not my choice) and the grout has...

How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles

How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles

Measuring up for Floor Tiles

You will need a tape measure and a pen and paper for this...

Tilers mate/Labourer required City of London

Mate/Labourer required in the City, must have full PPE, send yr details/site experience via PM CSCS not essential but handy!
TA!

1800 Piece Mosaic Covers A Miami Store Front

1800 Piece Ceramic Mosaic Covers Entire Fashion Store Front in Miami.​

store.jpg

Fashion store Cult Gaia have opened a new store in...​

Topps Tiles Zamora Grey

Hi
Does anyone know who the manufacturer of the above tile is?
Thanks
Phil

Are intensive courses enough?

I am considering a career change and thought that Tiling may be the way to go! I know that the courses in Edinburgh are good , but what I need...

Tile Spacers, leave them in, or take them out, What say you!!!

We are having a constant battle with learners and employers of apprentices regarding leaving tile spacers in the joint. This is something I have...

Is tanking required with a domestic shower?

hey guys, just as the title says, is it necessary to tank every shower you do, even standard domestic showers or is priming then using waterproof...

Dave does 61,000 posts

Well done Dave, that is some posting..:thumbsup:

Trade Counter now open! Come and visit us!

Trade Counter.jpg

Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating...

ready mixed or not ready mixed adhesive

hey fellas just trying to get a better understanding of the world of tiling, now are ready mixed adhesives and grouts recommended by the majority...

Classi-seal

I came across a guy using this stuff today on a ply lined bath area ,it looks a simple product with a strong adhesive strip that sticks to the...

Job in South of France starting immediately.

Just got a call from Stuart. Stuart owns a tile shop and is currently looking for tilers (maybe 2 or 3) to finish off a job in the South of...

Sealing top of tiles?????

Hi, im just on the finishing touches of installing my new shower room. the ceiling has been newly skimmed on boards and ready for painting. There...

Floor tiles on asphalt, which adhesive/ grout?

Hi Guys, this is my first post, hope someone can help. I am laying ceramic tiles onto a sanded asphalt floor (internal porch), the asphalt looks...

Damp marks showing through tiles

Hi

I've just had my bathroom tiled in white matt ceramic/porcelain tiles and today I noticed shadow spots on all the tiles. The tiler explained...

Best adhesive for large wall tiles

Hello,
I have bought some large (300x600x6mm) wall tiles and was wondering which adhesive would be best. I have used ready-mixed adhesive and...

kitchen floor with a trap door

pricing a job up at the moment, a 5m2 kitchen floor on what look like old but solid floor boards, with a trap door in the middle which the...

Pro Tiling Tools - Tilers Tools - Tile Trim - Tile Cutters

Does any one know who runs the protilingtools site as I have been trying to get on it over the past couple of days and all you get is a stupid...

Help! Tiled wetroom floor looks perfect but grout doesn't dry out!

We had a wet room installed about 8 months ago. The floor is tiled with large 60x60cm porcelain tiles laid on Impey Waterguard membrane and...

Pro Tiling Tools is Back!

Pro Tiling Tools is Back!

Sort of.

Now, a kind of info site. I'll add to it s and when I can but there are some good resources for the newer...

Needle in a haystack? 25x20cm marble effect tiles plus decorative/border tile

Hi everyone! Am really hoping someone might be able to help out with possible manufacturer/supplier of the tiles we inherited in the bathroom of...

Shower tray smaller than recess

Hi,
I've posted this on the plumbers forum but it seems that I should really have posted here first...

I'm fitting a shower in...

Impey waterguard

first time I've used this membrane as customer supplied it, hopefully it will be the last, not saying it's a bad product but hell it's hard to...

Toprak Seramik tiles P3 TM 2 - Anybody have any?

Hi,
I know it's a long shot, I am after about half a dozen tiles - made by Toprak Seramik, with P3 TM 2 printed on the back. Is anyone able to...

big scratch removal - how?

Hi folks

can anyone recommend an easy method of removing a nasty surface scratch to a couple of tiles. I was just raking out a bit of grout with...

To tile before or after wall-hanging the WC?

Hi there.

I'm installing a wall-hung WC - it's a Roca Giralda, and I'm using a Geberit Duofix frame for the job.

I've mounted the frame very...

removing old floor tiles and retiling

just a question on removing old floor tiles and retiling in the bathroom.

the house is over 20 years old and it looks like the original...

Discontinued Porcelanosa Tiles

Hi there, I am looking for a couple of discontinued border tiles by Pocelonosa. They are called Listel Estoril Blanco and are part of the Venis...

Tiles changing colour

Have been tiling for a few years and have never come accross this problem before.I laid glazed tiles in a bath/shower and over the last 6-8 weeks...

Big clinker and porcelain tiles problem

Hello,

After a bit of help and advise please.

I've used the clinker before to cut porcelain tiles and it handled then no problems, nice...

what adhesive for slate tiles on concrete floor?

Hi - can anyone advise on best adhesive for machined slate tiles (600x600) on concrete floor and do I need to pva the floor before the adhesive...

Post a New Thread / Question
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock