Questions and tiling advice in the FREE to Good Home - Come on, clean the garage / storage out! If you have something that you're getting rid of, perhaps offer it to the members before you do? Swappsies welcome too..

Some popular forums: UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice - Tile Adhesives Advice | Which Tile Adhesive to use - Tiling Tools Advice | Best Tile Cutters

Normal Threads
Over a hundred boxes of Johnson 150x150 tiles, redwood, peppermint and lemon ice in colour. Pick up from Leicester ASAP!! Need to be gone as moving house this week!! Free to a good home!!
Replies
Views
D
I've got an old cutter taking up room in my garage, free to good home, it uses the rubi interchangeable cutting wheels and cuts porcelain nice and easy, I think it cost about £100 new. now I've had this since 2007 and it's been really well used and you can tell looking at it, it's dirty and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Raimondi 92 Ecco for sale £200.00 very good and very good condition
Replies
Views
P
As I no longer trade as a tiler I have on offer the logo I designed for my self when I started out. If you want it just say so 1st come 1st can have it.
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
T
giving away floor laser bosch gtl3 still in good conditions works perfectly just i have upgraded would prefer somone who could collect it :smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
fatboy
F
S
Have lots of unusal display stuff - Travertine Columns - Egyptian Hieroglyphic Freeze 90 x 50cm, Mosaic Topped Tables, Green Granite Tabletop suitable for use outside etc. Room Lots of Stone - all to be cleared by 31/10/2012. Please read and pass on - I would like small monies for items I...
Replies
Views
Stonebro2
S
i got some of those silicone thingies from tradetiler,3 off them in a little pack,only used em once,don't like em,anyone want them,just pm me your address and i'll send em,was just gonna throw them,but someone can have em if they want. 1st come 1st served
Replies
Views
got a full roll of this and 3 half rolls all medium size if anyone wants it free of charge pick up haddington or will meet in edinburgh if working :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
C
I've got about 5 bags of this that has been dry stored for a few months. It was given to me to get me over a problem of weber's creation - long story. I didn't need as much as I thought I did to sort the mess out, and no one (weber or retailer) wanted them back. They're here in Cornwall if...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
F
This website is for people who would rather give stuff away than skip it. Works the other way too!! Regions of United Kingdom
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
C
I own an 1897 terraced house in East London. To my chagrin I had to take up my original Victorian mosaic front pathway. I now have 5 large buckets of tiles, carefully lifted and roughly cleaned to dispose of. I am seeking no payment, just a home for part of our heritage. All I would ask is that...
Replies
Views
sue.davies
S
P
yep it is free, got 4 cartridges here for a lexmark printer, they say 100 on the packets if that means anything to anyone? couple of quid popped into a collection box next time you go shopping and they are yours (ink not the printer) i have them on the sparks forum but no one as yet wants...
Replies
Views
phil7677
P
F
Hello, Does anyone have some old unwanted boxes of tiles that they no longer need. I just need some to do a few practice bits of tiling. Im in the essex area (basildon). Thanks lewis :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
C
Believe it or not, these were fitted together! I have a 900 x 900 shower tray, resin cast in white. It appears to be in good order but just needs a clean. I think its been down for about 6 years. I also have a 1200 wide screen with a sliding door. Again I think it's been in for about 6...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
as above peeps,in good condition we are ripping akitchen out in 2 weeks in east lothian and this needs a new home..free for uplift if anyone wants it in the local area
Replies
Views
M
Hello We have just begun to set up a tiling workshop in a prison near birmingham. As a non profit making programme, We are currently looking for any surplus tiles that you may not need to donate to our prison. it does not matter size, colour but if you have a decent amount, We will arrange...
Replies
Views
united
U
M
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi, I've got an open bag of BAL Mosaic Fix, bright white. It's been open a while but it's not gone solid so can be used. There's just over 11kg, free to a good home :smilewinkgrin: I'm in the workshop most days except Wednesdays and some weekends so if you're in the area give me a call. If...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
as above peeps,,bought 2 rolls only used the 1 10 metres by 1 metre green shed felt free to a good home..pick up from haddington
Replies
Views
P
black is the colour , EGGER is the make , has some edging strip with it , pickup only , norton / teesside :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
paulyoung666
P
K
wanted tiles:yikes: all types please im in essex in need help colour size styile or even stone make or even no problem tile Adhesive grout border tiles floor/wall no probs did i say i need help :20: THANKS
Replies
Views
R
Hi I have 13m2 (boxed) of a glazed ceramic wall tile (20cm x 25cm) to give away. The tiles are Homebase brand. The tiles are: Vanda Light Blue (085077). If you can collect them - you can have them. Anyone interested? Regards Martin Wilson (Leeds 17)
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K
R
self level, 2 part mix, its yours if you can collect, dont really want to skip it, any takers? 07841830230.:thumbsup:
Replies
Views
terence7556
T
J
Long shot I know, but if anyone is near Grimsby or Scunthorpe I have two thirds of a 25kg bag of Mapei Ultraplan Maxi and 2x Marmox 6mm insulation boards to give away (collection only). PM me if interested :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
My Mrs has been doing a bit of tidying up and asked me to find a new home for some boxes of tiles left over from various tiling jobs in the house. Various sizes, styles and colours. Are these any good to any one on the forums. Maybe for new tilers to use for practcing if that does not sound...
Replies
Views
R
4 boxes of cream tiles size 6x6 free to good home!! doncaster area
Replies
Views
ringo
R
F
If anyone is going to the grand prix next week I have two pairs of P&R tickets (marked up as M1, but I assume most traffic comes that way) one pair for the Saturday and one pair for the Sunday. I'm camping withing walking distance so don't need them. Will have to move sharpish so I can get them...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
G
I managed to finally destroy my old indestuctable Nokia 6310i. I loved it like a brother and now it's gone! If you have one, I will swap for a new(ish) Nokia N73 all singing all dancing smartphone. Here's hoping....
Replies
Views
bryanfuller
B
D
I've still got those Armadildo work trousers if they are any good to anyone?? 30" waist, black, top of the range, still got the tags on. They look the dogs doobries, I just wish I could get my lardy arse into them! Any takers???
Replies
Views
Action Jackson
A
M
I'm a new member so not up to speed on how the forum is used but what made me join was that I have a customer that wants some 6"x6" Bloomsbury wall tiles. I thought the only likely way to find some would be to locate somebody in the trade that might have them gathering dust on a shelf somewhere...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
C
Old DIY snap cutter Plasplug jobbie bought from B&Q sevral years ago, needs new cutting wheel but could get someone out of trouble now. Only suitable for small tiles up to around 8x8 ceramics Old Plasplugs wet cutter. Blade needs replacing, though it still cuts but it's also noisy, so bearings...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
W
I have Fifa 08,07,06 if anyone wants for their little ones. Also have a couple of championship manager games, and Football manager 2007, 2008 for the pc if anyones interested.
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
H
hello all, Have a brand new Sony Ericsson K770i on Vodafone network but am sure itcan be unlocked. It is my upgrade phone and has never been used so make me an offer or swappsie. Gary
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
D
My neighbour has approx 24 sq mtrs of light green 250 x 200 tiles that he will let anybody have for FREE........to collect only.....they are in co-durham..
Replies
Views
DB-Tiling
D
Perhaps let a member pick the item up that you were thinking of taking to the charity shop? Please post your items in here. I'm guessing collections only, we're a national forum remember, so please don't try and make a few quid on posting things out - fair play if it's agreed. But no dodgy...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10