Questions and tiling advice in the Floor Tiles - Floor Tiles, Porcelain Floor Tiles, Natural Stone Floor Tiles, Large Format Floor Tiles, Cheap Floor Tiles, Local Tile Shops, Best Tile Suppliers, Floor Tile Suppliers - all on TilersForums.com.

Some popular forums: UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice - Tile Adhesives Advice | Which Tile Adhesive to use - Tiling Tools Advice | Best Tile Cutters

Normal Threads
Hi, this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to have any Oscano Graphite Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 15 sq ft of this tile to match my floor. Tile was removed around toilet after a major overflow.
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Hi This is a Victorian tiled floor in a detached house. The floor in front of the stairs had been ripped up approx...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at using STS TG4 cement boards in our bathroom. My local stockist is out of stock of sealant (they...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a concrete floor to tile in a house built in the 1500’s. Can I paint the floor with Black Jack/Synthproof or...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Newbie poster here, in search of advice. We had an extension built nearly 3 years ago, and a tiled floor with UFH...
Replies
Views
Markkkkk
M
B
  • Question
pricing a job up at the moment, a 5m2 kitchen floor on what look like old but solid floor boards, with a trap door...
Replies
Views
Not sure if anyone can answer. My mate and I both had kitchen floors layed by the same guy. Me = porcelain tiles...
Replies
Views
Can someone please help ID this floor tile? These are 13"x13", the back is stamped with the word "Corona" and also...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long time lurker on here...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hello , I wanted some advice for tiling in our new extension floor , I have 8x2 C24 floor joists spaning 3.9 meters...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in some places. The...
Replies
Views
Hi just looking for some advice, I need to install a quartz hearth in an open corner of a room, on top of porcelin...
Replies
Views
Hi all Bathroom have floorbords ontop of joists decided going to strip them all and just replace with 25mm plywood...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I currently have engineered wood in my bedroom and horrible lino in my en-suite. I want to re-do the floor...
Replies
Views
Can I lay marmoleum tiles directly onto a sand and cement screed? Or is it better to lay down a plywood subfloor on...
Replies
Views
I have a 12m x 4.5m extension with an 8m x 1.5 adjoining walkway separated by an expansion joint to tile. Going to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all Just looked at a job where builder wants to put down 22m chipboard over joists then Ditra. I said nooooo. The...
Replies
Views
Neillybeg
N
Hi can anybody help me confirm these 'free' tiles are floor tiles? I have had them 'in stock' for over ten years...
Replies
Views
We have these floor tiles through the house on a solid cement floor. Now we want to clean and reseal them. I thought...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just laid some brilliant white ceramic tiles, they are glossy as anything and I'm trying to find the...
Replies
Views
I need help to buy porcelain tiles in dubai. Please refer me to reputable companies. Thnx
Replies
Views
Hi laid my patio 2 years ago 20mm porcelain and used rompox to grout . Noticed in the winter after frosts it started...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24" Calcutta gold installed...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
As the title says really. I'm just trying to match up a tile that I have. It doesn't need to be an exact match but...
Replies
Views
Keith H Smith
K
Hi all, I’ve got three bathrooms to tile using 3.8mm Winckelmans porcelain hexagons (25mm). The substrate is fibre...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me source some discontinued tiles from B&Q they were urban cement floor tiles in cream originally...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
I've just laid a reclaimed brick floor in my kitchen (full bricks, 2.75 inches thick). I haven't pointed them yet...
Replies
Views
nancy tol
N
  • Question
Hi all, after some advice way in advance. We are currently extending arvoss Backnof our house, we have about 40sqm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We recently had an en suite fitted by a local company that appears to be generally reputable. We've had a few issues...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Picking up from deanos thread about fast tiling , I would like to set out my stance on costing jobs. I have had a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could someone give me some advice please. I'm a landscaper by trade and have laid a few porcelain patios. Now I know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m laying hexagon tiles on plywood floor. They are small tiles and a small cupboard and wondering what self...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, This is for a bathroom (including a bath). I have a buildup of timber joists / 22mm ply / 25mm thermal...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there everyone. What a fantastic forum. I have taken out the bathroom in our 1930s bungalow. The floor was tiled...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I’m planning on tiling my concrete floor which isn’t level. I also plan on having electric underfloor heating ...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It was fitted after we...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, anyone tiled over this product? It’s polystyrene grooved product that heating pipes run through over laid...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, a tiler told me that if I put down two layers of hardboard instead of one on the joists, my bathroom floor tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, a tiler told me that if I lay two layers of hardboard, my floor tiles won't crack. Would laying floorboards be...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
This website is hosted and managed by Untold Media. Creating content since 2001.
Test

Latest Post

Tilers Forums - THE Forum for all things Tile.