Questions and tiling advice in the Floor Tiles - Floor Tiles, Porcelain Floor Tiles, Natural Stone Floor Tiles, Large Format Floor Tiles, Cheap Floor Tiles, Local Tile Shops, Best Tile Suppliers, Floor Tile Suppliers - all on TilersForums.com.

Some popular forums: UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice - Tile Adhesives Advice | Which Tile Adhesive to use - Tiling Tools Advice | Best Tile Cutters

Normal Threads
  • Question
We recently had an en suite fitted by a local company that appears to be generally reputable. We've had a few issues...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, after some advice way in advance. We are currently extending arvoss Backnof our house, we have about 40sqm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Picking up from deanos thread about fast tiling , I would like to set out my stance on costing jobs. I have had a...
Replies
Views
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
  • Question
Could someone give me some advice please. I'm a landscaper by trade and have laid a few porcelain patios. Now I know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m laying hexagon tiles on plywood floor. They are small tiles and a small cupboard and wondering what self...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, This is for a bathroom (including a bath). I have a buildup of timber joists / 22mm ply / 25mm thermal...
Replies
Views
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
  • Question
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in some places. The...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there everyone. What a fantastic forum. I have taken out the bathroom in our 1930s bungalow. The floor was tiled...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I’m planning on tiling my concrete floor which isn’t level. I also plan on having electric underfloor heating ...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It was fitted after we...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, anyone tiled over this product? It’s polystyrene grooved product that heating pipes run through over laid...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, a tiler told me that if I put down two layers of hardboard instead of one on the joists, my bathroom floor tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, a tiler told me that if I lay two layers of hardboard, my floor tiles won't crack. Would laying floorboards be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not long ago I had the existing water damaged downstairs bathroom floor replaced with a whole new chipboard floating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm thinking of including an electric heating mat under the floor tiles in the upstairs WC. Could you provide advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Installing tiles 400x600 over an exposed exterior cement screed - it has 20mm fall over 2300mm length away from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, looking for advice. About to install a limestone floor. 900mm x 600mm x18mm on a 50mm poured screed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I was advised by my builder to get spanish or turkish tiles for my 100 sq floor. I bought thinking I am...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When levelling large floors, say 50 sq.m., do you level it in one go or divide into sections?
Replies
Views
  • Question
We needed a tiler to lay 46m2 of 800mm tiles to a concrete floor in our new shop. Everyone we tried was not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Going to be laying a modular floor with limestone tiles. Floor is a kitchen. What sealer would you recommend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello! Please I need your help. I'm living in a 3yo department on a 5th floor (the entire building is 14floors). 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, first time poster looking for advice on tiling a door step. I'm using 250mm x 250mm Victorian designed tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I need some advice here. I'm pricing a job that requires tiling a floor over existing tiles. The existing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good morning, I am looking but failing to find a pattern for mixed floor sizes in the following ratios, could anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All I'm planning the tiling of our kitchen floor with 600x600 rectified 9mm thick porcelain tiles onto retrofit...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm preparing this floor for tile. I had screwed down an extra layer of 5/8 plywood but have left it off near the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tiles laid over SLC . First time it happened put down to Xmas disaster, causing turkey fat to soak into concrete...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Should silicone or decorating chaulk be used where the tiles meet the skirting boards
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi - Im in the middle of refurbing my daughters ensuite (Jack and Jill), I don't plan to fit a wet room, but when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All Looking for a bit of advice if I may? I recently embarked on a project to replace the bath in the en-suite...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Does anyone know of a foil backed board for underfloor heating, (with the inserts for white hot water pipes) that's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the kitchen has a lovely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a job coming up to tile on caberboard. 10mm porc. Floor is rock solid. Rather than overboard. I’m thinking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m hoping someone could advise me. I’m wanting to tile only part of my garage floor. The back wall contains my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, please bare with me as I am a plasterer by trade but quite handy round the house. I want to tile my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys. I’m going to give tiling a go on my small porch floor, I’ve had a new door fitted and I’m looking to change...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys my name is Lauren, I really need some hard to get advice and my tiling experience is limited. The floor in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum (and tiling / bathrooms) and appreciate the many threads that I have been learning from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added.Hi just some advice please,should I tile kitchen floor before...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Latest Post