Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling News; Tile News - Tile Industry News from Around the Globe. Find news for the tile industry in the UK and further afield. TilersForums.com is 18 years old now, and has 9,500+ wall and floor tile fixers from the UK, USA and Australia, NZ, Ireland, Canada and more..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
This is the Morning Thread for Tilers Forums Discussion Thread We have a Morning Thread on each...
Replies
Views
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion...
Replies
Views
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer...
Replies
Views
National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024 The...
Replies
Views
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Floor Tiling Guide Here’s our simple floor tiling guide. This guide is for beginners and...
Replies
Views
Wall Tiling Guide Tiling walls is a popular and practical way to enhance the appearance of...
Replies
Views
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen