Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

rainsco

bathroom renovation for a tenant occiopied house. i worked up 15 x 30kg plaster in third level of house.

br01.jpg br02.jpg br03.jpg br04.jpg br05.jpg

the cad´s

brcad01.jpg brcad02.jpg

i use rails on the wall corners because i think it is better for the following glass door fitting.

br06.jpg br07.jpg br08.jpg

heres a floor i do at the moment. the screed was cracked a lot. i deside to use no ditra or something.
i tile it in middle bed direct on the old screed. i like it more instead of using leveling compound.

RV01.jpg RV02.jpg

J

jonnyc

more great work from you rainsco. you never fail to deliver the real class work.
out of interest why did you decide not to use ditra mat or similar over cracked subfloor?
had you repaired cracks well enough that you thought it not necessary.what it as pecial resin bond filler.
if so can you tell us what product you used.i often have to take up tiles over cracked screeds and usually use pecilastic and rubber crumb adhesive over crack.
although i dont guarantee this , it usually works

R

rainsco

what ist SLC? i use pci apogel and big torx screws to nail up.

the corridor leads to a stair and diffrent rooms and to much hight in the construction is not possible. ditra is not cheap too. but yes, ditra would be the best joice i think.
next time`maby i try to use some other thinner glass texture mats. ardex had one i see. but on this situations there is never a warrenty from the manufacturer, i think.

R

rainsco

cool job i started today. mondrian (bauhaus) inspired toilet room.
i settle the walls very accurate with ardex x32. and lift the level of the screed with wedi plates arround and ardex AM100 with sand in middle.
mon-wc00.jpg
i put the mosaik on a floor i made days before. 120x60 black tiles. the cad print helped me and the lady of the house to arrange the colors.
mon-wc02.jpg
paper sticked mosaik. i unstick it straight after laying to correct the joints. i use ardex X7W to have time to correkt.
mon-wc01.jpg
i will groat the tiles in the same color. kiesel produces such groat.
mon-wc03.jpg
the cad. the lady of the house decides spontaneous if we change color fields. i tell her we have to respect the designer but small changes are ok for me :)
mondrian-wc-01.jpg.jpg

S

Spud

thats a cool wc rainsco ,I have used kiesel grout but only in grey ,you should enter this job for jotm

B

bugs183

Great work Rainsco!
I'm glad it's not my loo, way too many colours for my head to deal with today, after a double birthday boozeup!

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
two days ago , went back to the house where i fitted 50 tones (i think) of carrara marble :lol:
DSC_0510.jpg DSC_0511.jpg DSC_0512.jpg DSC_0513.jpg DSC_0514.jpg DSC_0515.jpg DSC_0516.jpg
600x600x15 carrara floor and walls in master bathroom and floor in master bedroom. mosaic tiles in reccess and bianco marble wall in master bedroom

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
two days ago , went back to the house where i fitted 50 tones (i think) of carrara marble :lol:
View attachment 44930 View attachment 44931 View attachment 44932 View attachment 44933 View attachment 44934 View attachment 44935 View attachment 44936
600x600x15 carrara floor and walls in master bathroom and floor in master bedroom. mosaic tiles in reccess and bianco marble wall in master bedroom

Great work there Tony! Love the fact they've got all this expensive marble and fittings and then you see the Palmolive shower gel, :yikes: I would've expected Gucci minimum, haha.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
But trust me, those people have 5 house keepers working full time :lol:. Carrara in front yard, back garden, swimming pool etc. And they realy nice people :thumbsup:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks