Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

deankyall

and some more conventional work

IMAG0264.jpg htc pics 045.jpg IMAG0164.jpg IMAG0146.jpg IMAG0263.jpg IMAG0157.jpg IMAG0145.jpg 113.jpg something a bit easier,:smilewinkgrin:
the pebbles were a nightmare actually,different locking and all falling off,never again :thumbsdown:,they are in my own kitchen which i fitted recently,i did everything bar the electrics,i do kitchen refits and bathrooms occasionally,but normally stick to tiling

D

deankyall

Re: and some more conventional work

IMAG0227.jpg IMAG0228.jpg job 4 weeks ago for a customer who lives in london,kept them up to date with progress by sending them e-mailed pics every night,which they loved,only wickes tiles porcelain 600x300 not too bad

Reaction score
I'm with you on the pebbles Dean. Did a shower room once with them...what a pain and I don't think they look very nice either. Nice work though and I love the victorian work :thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
trav bathroom grouted this morning, sorry some of the pics are the wrong way around . i thought i had turned them

Attachments

• trav bathroom 007.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 31
  • trav bathroom 009.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 33
  • trav bathroom 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 39
  • trav bathroom 001.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 34
  • trav bathroom 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 34
  • trav bathroom 003.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 37
  • trav bathroom 006.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
U

user123

shes on the cider:lol:

You on the CIDER!! again..:lol:

Snap Jay.. :lol:

Whatttttt??? :lol: They were those weird speedy Gonzales wigan pier tunes Daz and Dave are into,... of the tunes thread... I think ADMINISTRATOR HOWE has something to do with this, them appearing here!!! .... oh you wait, Mr Dave!!!!
fryingpan.gif

boxing.gif

thick.gif
and Jay, you need your bottom smacking as well!!

My apologies to all those posting serious work threads.... :lol: it was him ....
devil1.gif

U

user123

Hmm .... I admit I MIGHT have mixed up threads with loads of TF windows open at the same time... and like CCTiling I was trying hard to cope with and add to YOUR and Daz's type of music, so maybe it befuddled my brain... :blush2: no alcohol involved. I thought your job as an admin was to put things right? Ha... thanks a bunch then..:prrr:... if indeed it was me... Wigan pier girl? Don't fink so.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:lol::lol: Sorry Gisela, but this is funny:thumbsup: please forgive me:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks