Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GC-Terrazzo

Thanks! just re-polished them, there were some cracks i had to fill in first,then polished them with ruff disc then smooth disc to take the scratches out, then sealed them.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
heres one house i k rendered,plastered and tiled 3 of the 4 bathrooms last year,they couldent afford the 4th one being done yet. me and the wife and youngest went up yesterday for a barbie and ended up staying the night, we got a touch drunk:drool5::smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• PICT2874.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 44
  • PICT2863.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT2883.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 39
  • PICT2879.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 41
  • PICT2867.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT2869.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT2878.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 41
  • PICT2876.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 41
  • PICT2884.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT2875.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT2868.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT2870.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT2882.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 51
  • PICT2873.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 49
  • PICT2881.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 54
  • PICT2880.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 53
  • PICT2872.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 54
  • PICT2885.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
  • PICT2871.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 53
  • PICT2866.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 49
  • PICT2877.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 46
J

jwatson

great pics
love the black tiles in that roof space them curved cuts look amazing!
its all about the attention to detail.

M

Mike

nice work mate, what are the black tiles, galaxy granite? btw i dont like their flag :lol::lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
nice work mate, what are the black tiles, galaxy granite? btw i dont like their flag :lol::lol:

cheers for the comments,it was a good job to do,everything nice and straight and flat,good plasterer on the job:lol:
i think all the tiles were quartz conglomerate(spelling?)buggers to cut,had to use my table saw for everyone:yikes:

oi,and watch it welshie:smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

cheers for the comments,it was a good job to do,everything nice and straight and flat,good plasterer on the job:lol:
i think all the tiles were quartz conglomerate(spelling?)buggers to cut,had to use my table saw for everyone:yikes:

oi,and watch it welshie:smilewinkgrin:

Onto skimmed walls..? fingers crossed then..:)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Onto skimmed walls..? fingers crossed then..:)
no dave,boarded,dident skim them. to be absulutly honest,i dident know to much about weights and such until i came on here:thumbsup:
the red and white bathrooms were boarded out in ply,the joiner said it is much stronger ect,but i dident agree so i plasterboarded 1 of them out but he wouldent let me do the red one,money ect,so a long story short,the red one fell off:yikes:so i re did it,but the white and black ones are solid,real solid:smilewinkgrin:
he don't talk to the joiner anymore,they fell out,we are firm mates though:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks