Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
haha, stewart,i do like a cup of tea,i noticed looking through my phone that the wet cutter doubles up as a tea table on most jobs lol,also liked the idea of using the stair rods for supporting tiles at the top of window reveals,i would like to cut out buying 2by 1,someone make some ally straight edges in different sizes with nail and screw holes in them and put them in some plastic tubing capped off to save buying battens,any one else out there ever given that some thought before?

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
dennis rauabon quarry tile floor , wine cellar , we slc the floor using ardex na 2 pack ,
best slc i have ever used

iphone camera is hopeless

Attachments

• hatch house newbury 001.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 47
  • hatch house newbury 003.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 49
  • hatch house newbury 005.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 49
  • hatch house newbury 002.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 57
  • hatch house newbury 007.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
S

Stewart

Nice work there. Which iPhone are you using? All my pics are taken with the iPhone 4 and come out pretty good IMO.

S

Scott

Which addy you using Darren? The mapei stuff holds em up really well although i still put the plasterboard props up just incase.

B

Brinkley

Heres one i finished today for a nice hotel was a complete ripout as tiles hadbeen spot bedded with huge lumps of addy and they were all loose

Attachments

• cavendish hotel 113.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 43
  • cavendish hotel 134.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 46
  • cavendish hotel 114.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 44
  • cavendish hotel 140.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 46
  • cavendish hotel 141.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 50
  • cavendish hotel 144.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 49
  • cavendish hotel 129.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 51
  • cavendish hotel 115.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 52
  • cavendish hotel 124.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 58
  • cavendish hotel 123.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 43
T

tfs

Spent best part of last week working in an old brewery doing maintenance work in the hop room. I had to extend the height of the existing bays and had to build a few extra also. The bays are now ready to have chains fitted to each opening. They required this due as a pest control measure. Check the small partition that had I had to scribe in order to fit the post tight and plumb to the wall. The walls were all over the place, nothing square plumb or level:lol:

some of you beer/ ale lovers may recognise the names one the banners above each bay.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC01322.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC01366.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC01374.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01382.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01350.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01375.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

JHeff

TF
Reaction score
A nice stone bathroom I finished recently...
a few glitches along the way, with the bath and shower tray being a tight fit as I was asked to fix all the tiles prior to them being installed, but we got there in the end.
Did 2 more bathrooms and a WC for the same customer, and waiting on the kitchen floor, so she must be happy!
IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0325.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0322.JPG

J

jwatson

Re: ** JOTM April 2011 **

I know this is the job of the month page and this is not a job, i have finished all my exams at college and can now do what i like till june. i am interested in the victorian floors.
i wanted to show you guys the project i have been working on at college all cut from waste tiles. there will be another update to these pictures once i have finished the wall design i have made.

2011_0422oldcamera0013.jpg 2011_0422oldcamera0018.jpg 2011_0422oldcamera0020.jpg

J

jwatson

cheers guys will have to get some more pics of other stuff i have been doing. including the skill build competition. just invested in a good camera so will be getting plenty of pics of every thing now.

G

GC-Terrazzo

I cant get signed into photobucket for some reason. So hear is a link to a set of terrazzo stairs I repaired and polished this week, got a nice granite driveway and stone back yard to do over the next two weeks, so will post new pics then.

Projects - GCterrazzo

Just click view pics to see :)

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks