Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

doug boardley

from the mouths of babes..... I'd run out of glazing packers to ensure even gaps and was wondering what else I could use when Harrison (aged 5) said... "Why not use tile spacers dad ? you've got millions of them".... good lad, I'd not thought of that!

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
small job finished yesterday
tiles from tile giant. bath and kitch floor

Attachments

• private 005.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 57
  • private 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 52
  • private 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 55
  • private 003.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 48
  • private 004.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 49
U

user123

small job finished yesterday
tiles from tile giant. bath and kitch floor

I love tidy tiling... :thumbsup: - that pencil mark on the tile by the left doorframe - did that come off again? :) And that toilet lid design, nothing to do with you, I know, but will that stay like that?

M

Mike

did you tile round the toilet and pedestal rob? it looks like it. i had to do that last week, first time in ages :mad2:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Some pics of the entrance of the house with the big gym, pity they have not uncovered the stairs yet:thumbsup:

Attachments

• ew5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 54
  • ew4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 55
  • ew3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 54
  • ew2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 58
  • ew1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 57
  • ew9.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 53
  • ew8.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 54
  • ew7.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • ew6.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 53
S

Stewart

Nice work Sandy. Not a fan of the product but appreciate the quality of the work and the skill that goes into installing it.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks