Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Fusion Tiling

My first two kitchens

Attachments

• DSCF0090.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0089.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF0103.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0104.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0110.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0109.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0108.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0105.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0107.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 55
G

Gazzer

Lose the first photo, its blurred. Whats with the enormous joint around the worktops ? Also you need to silicone your internal angles.

F

Fusion Tiling

Hi
Yes I had to go round the unit instead of going behind it due to the water supply pipe not allowing the unit to come forward.

Thanks for looking

F

Fusion Tiling

Thanks again and again for the advice. Sorry it took a while to reply but I have only just worked out how to find my post

M

Mike

nice work but first thing i noticed was the shower been tiled round. they don't last long and it looks a big unit, there'll be a big gap there when a new smaller one is fitted in a year or two. also it looks a lot better if you go round a corner with a size of a full tile, i.e. half one side half the other or 3/4 and a 1/4. not slating you mate, just constructive critisism like you asked.

F

Fusion Tiling

Thanks mike.
I will remember that info. The shower unit water feed pipe was too short to bring the unit away from the wall, hence the reason I cut round it. I will bare it in mind on my next bathroom . Thanks for taking the time to comment cheers paul

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
main entrance floor glanford park. scun-thorpe utd

Attachments

• glanford park 001.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 56
  • glanford park 002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 49
  • glanford park 003.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 51

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Pics are to small..

ok,i remember taking these on my 1990 mobile camera phone,you know the one,where you had to carry the battery on your back:yikes:.

is there any way to make them bigger? i did take them on my mobile and sent them to my email,thought i was being well clever:smilewinkgrin:

T

tfs

Pics of a bathroom sash window that I draught proofed and completed some renovation/repair work on. I really enjoy working in old buildings and this is one of the most enjoyable jobs (apart from tiling ofcourse:lol:)

Work included,

removing sash both sashes from frame

Burn back paint on frame to bare wood

remove paint from face of sashes

tighten mortise and tennon joints on sashes

remove two panes of glass from top sash and reglaze with 4mm glass

Prime bare timber on sashes

rerope sashes and reinstate into the frame

install new brass ironmongery

Sash windows, parton beads and staff rod (batton rod in Scotland) had a groove routered into them in order to insert a brush pile to draught proof the windows. This helped to reduce noise, rattling and most importantly cold air. The windows now slide up and down with ease.

Windows will be finished of by painter.

Attachments

• DSC01058.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01059.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01061.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01062.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01063.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01065.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01066.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Oh, nice one, I can relate, had to do that on a Cornish Cottage :) just make really sure that painter doesn't paint them all shut!!! :thumbsup:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks