Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

leeroberts636

Nice Work

I have laid a couple of floors using the black/graphite version of this tile and was surprised at 1) How nice they were to work with and 2) the finish once they are all polished up!

S

strummerman

for some strange reason this is the first time ive seen this thread didnt know how many crackin jobs there is on here

B

borgie

some pics of my ongoing job at a stately home
IMAG0029.jpg IMAG0028.jpg IMAG0030.jpg IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

Nope I added them Dave. I think its an operator error as they were all within size etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

borgie

I like to think it was the operators pc that was at fault. He he. But big thanks to sir ramic for the help.

P

pro-handyman

Hi pro-handyman , if you put a tile - finshed side down - underneath the tile you're scribing it will turn easier as you scribe.
I did a little vid a while ago to show how i do it with a bit of odd tile. Wrong BB I know but as you asked I'll pop the link in here.
I did it on my TXN 1200

YouTube - Cutting a curve in a tile on flatbed cutter

Hope it helps

Diggy

Thanks Diggy, Done some digging around and had already found your video. Great technique thanks for sharing.

F

Fusion Tiling

Hi Dave
I am new to the tiling game and this is a great idea.One problem how do I submit some photos? I welcome all comments as any criticism will be taken on board,since most the these guys have years of experience.
Cheers Paul

M

Mike

if you click the 'go advanced tab below right of the reply box then scroll down and you'll see manage attatchments, you can then upload your pics from ur pc to there. you may have to shrink them if they're too big:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

In the Quick reply box below you will see an icon, Insert image ( 7th counting from the left) Click that and add photos from your PC

M

Mike

how do i add a picture for my profile picture neale? and how do i add text to the bottom of my page (were you have your website)

G

Gazzer

Can you see "Forum actions" in betweeen Community and quick links ?
The drop down menu will let you edit your profile.

F

Fusion Tiling

My first bathroom which I had to plasterboard the walls and ceiling.then tile.
Any comments on the setting out and the fixing would be appreciated. All comments taken on board so any criticism is welcome as well.

Attachments

• DSCF0010.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0014.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0007.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0013.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0004.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0016.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0001.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0009.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0002.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0015.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 49

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks