Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

Love the work in that tray Gary !:hurray:
Whats happening with a screen? I usually get a standard wet room glass panel, sit it place, mark the bath edge with masking tape. Then, get the side that goes against the bath, either etched sand blasted or, a colour coded backing to match the tiles.
the glass is being sat on the bath and cut in around the panel ,the company will mitre the corner and bond the corner , I haven't seen their work but by all accounts they are one of the best around

S

Spud

Profilers...
I tried the profiling mitre wheel and it's too slow and you can damage the edge of the mitre , tried it a few ways,first I tried to use it on its own it just is too slow that way , they I hand cut the mitre with a grinder then used the profiler to finish it but want happy with the mitre on glazed porcelain as it left too much on the edge so I had to finish them off with the polisher

H

Handyeire

UOTE=tubs;668861]My lastest project, Victorian inspired bathroom !!
0c902a23f5b387bee0ed533cfb8d0f2c_zps23a306d0.jpg

6e9a2d6e8fb7b8e57b1addf9d5eaaf5b_zpse528d562.jpg
[/QUOTE]

im not slating your work but why not try start in corner of room (at bottom of bath) and finish of with a thicker tile at top.
A few wee adjustments and yiu wouldnt have these thin pieces.

S

Stocks Tiles

I like the video idea, never gave that a thought would be beneficial for decent small jobs as can never get far enough back to take a picture :lol:

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's paid for itself very quickly. It's a fantastic piece of kit and I'd recommend it to anyone.

S

Stocks Tiles

Will invest in one I think, do you use a older version? or is it all about the latest hero 4 or whatever it is now haha.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks