Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Haha! I looked into it, and apparently there should be a second lintel at about 7ft high, so probably where it was opened to. Always good to know these things. ;)

And that's why he's a builder and I pay him, and also why builders should let tilers tile. Get the person in who does that job, nuff said. :thumbsup:

Cheers Beanz, you can sleep at night now

K

kitchensofdesir

One of my Complete bathroom Fits
P8140089.jpg P8140090.jpg

R

rainsco

start a travertin bathroom with handmade teracotta tiles. the cotto is cut by the customer to 15x15. there are some broken rest peaces from last year and now we use it in the bathroom. i made the complete house with the 30x30 handmade teracotta. very nice country house...

badcut0001.jpg badcut0002.jpg

W

WR Landscaping

IMG_0531.jpg

Finally got round to the subway tiles in my own kitchen. only 4 metres but it looks nice :glasses:. well the missus is happy so i get a relaxing day now.

M

m3fitter

View attachment 49827 View attachment 49828
500 metres of Absolute nero, and flamed 500x500 all on formwork, set in sand and cement, 3mm joint, 4% falls into 8mm slot drains, 40mm copings, 64 uplighters holecut into 20mm granite.

Thanks for the thanks. lol... broke myself on that job !! got through 3 lads.. th ey kept jacking as heavy work ! Architect on site daily, with theodolite.! stressing me out, had to strip 30 metres.. Twice !! as full tile had to follow onto retaining wall, mitred ! and lost it by 20mm, due to a bridge being put in 5mm out of angle !! 10 weeks of stress and stringlines, lasers, feather edges and levels.. hair never re grew !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks