Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

80 miles!! Did you stay out there when doing it? I'd hate to be that far away and then realise you need a tool that you don't have with you. Yikes!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
80 miles!! Did you stay out there when doing it? I'd hate to be that far away and then realise you need a tool that you don't have with you. Yikes!

Yep, stayed at my step-daughters for both weeks and my wife joined me for 2nd week.

I went through the process of fitting the kitchen and made a list of how I do it and the appropriate tool used at each stage at home before I left and then just threw the garage in the back of the van. :hurray:

D

DHTiling

A Geo floor for PWS design centre.

Finishing off tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357318251.552888.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357318318.199585.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357318341.754203.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357318373.163235.jpg

All the outside filled in , just to grout.

D

DHTiling

Looking good Dave, have you done that in a day?

I went in weds for an hr to SLC it , then set the floor out thurs and then had to wait for designer to ok the set out.. so laid the middle section thurs afternoon.. then the border today and infilled the outer edges and tiled another wall display in 50mm x 200mm brick tiles... so been a busy couple days tiling.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I went in weds for an hr to SLC it , then set the floor out thurs and then had to wait for designer to ok the set out.. so laid the middle section thurs afternoon.. then the border today and infilled the outer edges and tiled another wall display in 50mm x 200mm brick tiles... so been a busy couple days tiling.

I thought it looked like it had been SLC'd. I was going to say you've been motoring to get that lot down in a day if you had

D

DHTiling

Ye , you have to wait for areas to dry before you can climb all over it again.. :lol: .. so the other display to do was handy .

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ye , you have to wait for areas to dry before you can climb all over it again.. :lol: .. so the other display to do was handy .

Unlike the bloke in the "How not to lay a tile" video :yikes:

I like the tiles on the kitchen display

D

DHTiling

Tumbled pattern set in ceviz travertine .

018.jpg

017.jpg

This stone has so much going on and full of life.. one of my favs..

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks