Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
hi tilers,

i am very new to the forum and new to the tile world

In the next 6 weeks i am going to be attending the UK Pro tile Training Centre for one of their courses they offer. i was wondering if anyone on here had attended or trained through them? or general thoughts on starting my own tile company when qualified?

thanks guys

Reaction score
I did a 9 day course with them last month. It was very intensive but I think it's given me a really good base from which to start. I'm very glad I did it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anybody starting out.

OP
O
Reaction score
Brilliant, thanks Steve. I have booked on for the 9 day course and I'm looking forward to it. It is a bit of a trek from me but with the aim of starting my own business I think it is my best option.

L

LM

Hi Ox
I am Oxfordshire based, give me a pm on here and we can keep in touch. Always good to network, I've always got a fair bit on so once you have completed the course give me a shout, I might have something to help you out with
Mike
What a chance!

OP
O
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Thank you for your comment and for your very kind offer. Once I have completed the course I will be sure to get in contact. This forum is fantastic! Can't wait to get this course done now.

Reply to UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock