Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Freeze

Is anyone on the list from Birmingham, West Midlands neck of the woods, either driving down on Saturday, or getting the train......or is anyone coming past the lovely shire of Worcester that would like me to pay for the fuel in exchange for a lift, can't be arsed to drive down and fancy a night out on the Saturday.

I

Ian

This hotel should be nice, not too far from ray's place ;)
bapuse4u.jpg

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Ray, what time will we be finishing roughly?
I need to book a train back to Leicester at night..
i dont realy know what you want to know we will spend as much time as you need to to make sure you take on as much as possibale but i would think no later than 6 pm would do but if it goes on later i will sort it out for you

Reaction score
well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a training day on fixing large format thin tiles on sunday 27 of april starting at 10am give you time to get a good breakfast you will be fixing cutting and much more and you could also teach us a few new tricks if you want to come along all tilers are welcome but we need to know numbers as places will be limeted so please let us know as we dont want to run out of pizza and beer so if you want to learn how to fix these let us know View attachment 57777 View attachment 57778

What a great offer Ray :hurray: would love to take you up on that but live the other end of the country
Guess I will just have to wait until you and Gary release the vid on youtube

S

Sean SML Tiling

What a great offer Ray :hurray: would love to take you up on that but live the other end of the country
Guess I will just have to wait until you and Gary release the vid on youtube

Me and dave dpf are coming from South Wales probably a good 2/3 hour journey im sure a trip from Coventry wont do your van any harm :)

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks