Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers for long run of site work In Farnham/Surrey area in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

Looking for tilers for long run of site work in Surrey/Hampshire area good rates of pay please pm me for rates daywork or price offered need to be a very neat and tidy tiler no chancers need apply

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi there
If your still looking for tilers I run a gang of two and we could would be more then happy to come over and discuss work
We have over 17 years experience in this trade and can show you a portfolio of work that has been carried out and refs from work that we have done if you pm me with a contract number I'll be more then happy to call thank c c tilers

OP
S
Reaction score
hi mate you still interested in the tile work sorry just seen this if so give me a call on+447491067263 if unable to get through send me a txt message and I’ll call you back I don’t get voicemails so best to call or text

Many thanks
Sean kerr
Finesse ceramics ltd

Reply to Tilers for long run of site work In Farnham/Surrey area in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock