Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss PASMA Towers for Users Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

MTiler

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Last week I did the PASMA Tower for Users Course with RSC Training Ltd in Woolwich. Good fun and interesting. It ended up being a one to one course which was a bonus, so I built two towers with two different systems with the Instructor, Richard, helping me.
After a morning of theory you have to pass a multiple choice test before you can do the practical.

Sharon

2017-04-27 14.05.39.jpg

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

A view from the top would have more impact - or one on the way down !
Another feather in your cap.

OP
M

MTiler

How do you get in the middle bit? Or don't you? Is that just for building it?
Do the course and youll find out lol.
As you have to climb up on the inside the platforms have a trapdoor in them

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do the course and youll find out lol.
As you have to climb up on the inside the platforms have a trapdoor in them
I have no need for the course lol

Tell you what I'm really really good and quick at climbing. Whether indoor or real mountains.

But tell me I've got to get back down and I need three changes of pants before I've even looked over the edge.

Not one for heights.

Have family that are roofers though if I ever wanted to play on anything like that it'd be thair scaffolding but id much prefer poke my head out the loft hatch instead.

Reply to PASMA Towers for Users Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock